Jewelry Care Tips and Repairs
For jewelry repairs, please visit our Jewelry Maintenance Service.
The Happy Goods fine jewelry lines are handmade. Each design is handcrafted. We have a no return, no exchange policy. If you are one of our regular shoppers, then you know we take pride in our work and our designs. If you do your part, then you will have our pieces in your collection for a very long time.
To take care of your Fine Jewelry sterling silver and gold filled pieces do the following:
What Happens if my Jewelry becomes Unattached:
Each design is handcrafted with care, attention to detail, and the intention for lasting, daily wear.
If something happens, please follow these steps so we can take care of you:
- 1. Send us an email at hello@happygoodsunlimited.
- 2. The email should include a picture of the item. So that I can see what's wrong.
- 3. I will answer you back and make arrangements for you to mail the item. You will pay for shipping the item to my studio.
- 4. Based on the picture, a determination will be made if an additional repair cost is required. I will let you know if there is a fee for the repair. I will also let you know the cost for return shipping.
- 5. I will send you an invoice that covers repair and return shipping. You will purchase the invoice and mail your piece to us.
- 6. When I receive the item, I will email you an accurate estimate as to when your piece will be ready to ship back to you.
- 7. When the item is fixed. I will ship and send you a tracking number.
- 8. Your new and improved piece arrives at your doorstep ready to wear!